2005年10月28日 星期五

Blue Balloon

I have a blue balloon, a happy tune
Love enough to last me all through the afternoon
I have the New York Times, 14 dimes and
Explanations of the most profound nursery rhymes

Before the rivers run dry
Before the last sad good-bye
Let us be kind to one another, we can try.

So don't just throw your love above
It's not too late to find out
Before the sand has all run out of the hourglass.

The carnival is here, the clowns appear.
Plastic painted people hold each other near.
Hopes are always high
The echo of the sky, and when it's over,
There just a lonely sound of good-bye.

Too late to hide it now
It's all around us now
Oh, how I want you girl
To lie beside me now
While there still this time
and all my poems still rhyme
Let me love you now,
We can drink a cool, good wine

Before the rivers run dry,
Before the last sad good-bye.
Let us be kind to one another, we can try.

So don't just throw your love above,
You and me, hey let's find out,
Before the sand has all run out of the hourglass.

3 則留言:

  1. Appreciated if you could show me how to find this original song.. Thanks.

    回覆刪除
  2. I had the original tape version by 張信哲。This track was the last track in his first or second album (the one with blue cover). I bet it's VERY hard to find now, I haven't seen the album for years already.

    回覆刪除
  3. can someone show me where to download this song from internet, whether pay or not.
    thanks

    回覆刪除