2008年10月9日 星期四

【Quote】House, M.D./Sleeping Dogs Lie - The TV IV


House, M.D./Sleeping Dogs Lie - The TV IV:


Cameron: I don't own House's cases. You had just as much right as I did to write it up. You should of told me, but I should of handled it better too. If we want this not to get in the way of our friendship, I think we both have to apologize, and put it behind us.



Foreman: I like you, really. We have a good time working together. But ten years from now, we're not gonna be hanging out, having dinners. Maybe we'll exchange Christmas cards, say hi, give a hug if we're at the same conference. But... (exhale) We're not friends. We're colleagues. And I don't have anything to apologize for.


Maybe I am also un-good at handling the colleague-friend things. Some people we work with become friends, others probably will just be colleagues, or worse, we might become enemies.



沒有留言:

張貼留言