2006年10月15日 星期日

devianART

deviantART: where ART meets application!
I found this site in cameraquest.com searching for the R4a/R4m info. Looks like a great site to visit for stuff in photography and such. Meanwhile, they are holding a contest with topic on street photography at the moment, prizes looks extremely well. But personally, I am not so much of a street photographer myself. I am still in the process of re-defining the meaning of photography for myself. Anyone who is interested and "has a very open mind" may be interested in this 160-page street photography article.

This guy has some same idea as I do towards using digital cameras for casual snaps (or so-called street photography, duh!). To quote him in the article, "You can see the photo
right after taking it, which destroys the whole flair.". Yeah, that's right, that is the sole reason for me to stay with the 5RMB/roll B&W Era film and my Voigtlander Bessa-T. The visualization process still works as long as you do not get into the vicious circle of "shoot-look-delete".

沒有留言:

張貼留言